Events Calendar

 

School Yearbook 2015

 

Facebook Page

facebook.com/www.stfinianscollege.ie

St. Finian’s College, which is under the patronage of the Bishop of Meath, was founded in 
1802 and has been located in Mullingar since 1908.
The school has recently undergone significant change in moving from being a boarding school to a day school; in enrolling girls, increasing student numbers to in excess of 750 and employing fifty teachers; and in establishing a board of management. However, the essential character of the school as a diocesan school, dedicated to the promotion of the catholic ethos, has remained unchanged and this ethos remains fundamental to how the school is run and managed.